We offer a full time, paid fellowship in melanoma and cutaneous oncology beginning July 2020.
The application cycle for the 2020-2021 academic year is now CLOSED.
The fellow will become a sub-investigator on clinical trials being conducted at the center and will help prepare manuscripts reporting the results of the trials as a first author, attend conferences, and present research.
They will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of melanoma and other skin cancers.
Candidates must have completed an ACGME accredited PGY-1 residency and be eligible for a full New York state medical license.
Meet the Team
Darrell Rigel, MD, MS
Graham Litchman, DO, MS
Day to Day
The fellow's responsibilities include:
- Serve as lead author for manuscripts in the field of melanoma and cutaneous malignancy.
- Analyze data related to ongoing studies using SPSS, Stata, or other statistical software. Knowledge of evidence based medicine and research methodology is a must.
- Attend and present at major dermatology conferences.
- Manage SKIN - The Journal of Cutaneous Medicine. Requires assigning reviewers, corresponding with authors and editors, and laying out articles.
- Submit studies for IRB review as necessary.
- Maintain active NY state clinical license.